All the units in the Five Point Three® line contain the famous 2% legacy formula using 5.3 million Scoville Heat Units (SHU) OC pepper. This is one of the only true police strength pepper sprays on the market, and the original legacy formula that is carried by police, correctional officers, and the United States military.
It's an oil-based pepper spray (most pepper sprays are water) giving the spray greater distance and stronger effects on impact. This is one of the most carried formulas by law enforcement officers worldwide. The 5.3 also includes invisible UV marking dye for suspect identification.
The Five-Point Three® formula is an oil-based pepper spray product.
- The size of the unit is 5-3/4” High x 1-1/2” Diameter
- Discharges up to 40 one-half-second bursts
- Stream spray pattern reaches up to 15 feet
- A spring-loaded flip top helps prevent accidental discharge
- Invisible UV dye for suspect identification under black light
- Nonflammable & Taser safe